Saturday, January 22, 2011

Padrenorth is now Padre North 2011 Yes I Know

Time For some changes Padre North 2011 is the new nickname I will be under
it tends to work better in the search and results category , than padrenorth2009. This blodg is intended on showing some updates that my web page http://www.christopherhyer.com/  will not adress such as updates on old photographs of Surfing on the island, in Prt Aransas, and North Padre Island, Texas. As a photogrpher , I need more camera's if I want to do another project on the Island, So PLEASE CLICK the ADS as many times as you please, so I can buy the right stuff to do the projecy, Padre North 2011 and Mustang Island, Texas will be a film if I can get it off the ground this year, but I need your help. Please enjoy the pictures I am about to post, and look for more links on my hame page above. Thank You and God Bless. Christopher Hyer a Hyer Specialties company.

No comments:

Post a Comment